Senior Living Community on Lake Merritt in Oakland, California
Discover unique variety of living options at Lake Park, a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) offering full-service retirement living. Situated in an ideal location overlooking downtown Oakland with views of Lake Merritt and the East Bay Hills, Lake Park is a community filled with extraordinary people, fascinating stories and an eclectic blend of services and amenities that combine modern convenience with classic appeal.
Lake Park has everything you wish for your current lifestyle and future. Residents enjoy a variety of services and amenities, including:
- Economical studios, roomy alcoves, one-bedrooms with one or two baths, and spacious two-bedrooms (small pets welcome)
- Wellness program and nutritional services
- Chef-prepared meals in an elegant dining room
- Maintenance service, weekly housekeeping/linen service
- Monthly activities and scheduled transportation
- Large, well-stocked library
Interested in Learning More?
It’s easier to make a decision for your future when you have all the information you need and we are here to help. Download Lake Park’s Senior Living Guide by completing the form or contact us directly at 510-835-5511.